You Save: $17.30 (43%)
- Features include: Rain Fly Vented Roof Two Durable Metal Tipped Tent Poles Screen and Solid Zippered Doors
- Door Pull BacksInterior PocketCarry Bag
- 4 Metal StakesOpen Dimensions: 76 x 60 x 42 inchesPack Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 23.5 inches
This lightweight two person tent by Happy Camper is great for hiking and camping with its compact pack size and full feature operation.
You Save: $25.28 (34%)
- 3-person, 3-pole pentadome tent with removable fly
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame for quick and easy setup
- Integrated mud mat with drainage strip to keep tent clean
- 2 mesh windows and D-style front door for ventilation
- Measures 8.5 x 4 x 8 feet (W x H x D); weighs 8 pounds
Lightweight, easy to set up, and versatile, the Wenzel Alpine three-person dome tent is a great choice for all types of camping and conditions. The Alpine includes such features as a three-pole pentadome design that creates a vestibule for gear storage and weather protection, a shock-corded fiberglass frame (with pole pockets) that sets up and disassembles quickly, and an integrated mud mat with a drainage strip to keep the tent clean. Campers will also appreciate the Weather Armor polyester fabric and sonic-sealed polyethylene tub-style floor, which are reliably rugged and resist leaks of all kinds. The closeable mesh windows and D-style front door, meanwhile, do a nice job of ventilating the tent and controlling morning moisture. Additional details include double-stitched seams, a gear loft for smaller items, a hanging pocket, and a duffel bag for storage.
- Base: 8.5 by 8 feet
- Center height: 48 inches
- Interior space: 49 square feet
- Sleeps: 3
- Windows 2
- Door: Dutch D-style
- Floor: Welded polyethylene
- Frame: Fiberglass
- Carrying weight: 8 pounds
You Save: $90.01 (45%)
Guide Gear Teepee Tents are the “peak” of camping comfort! You SAVE BIG BUCKS! Ageless design meets contemporary convenience. Teepee-style Tents from Guide Gear may look old fashioned, but don’t be fooled! A host of modern features make these shelters much more than bare-bones slumber shacks! Constructed of heavy-duty, lightweight, waterproofed polyester to brilliantly weather wind and precipitation. Timeless peak-style construction affords loads and loads of interior room. Covered mesh windows allow air to circulate, keeping your camp fresh. Bring the Guide Gear Teepee Tent on your next outdoor adventure, and you’ll sleep soundly knowing you saved BIG money! Peak Performance: Waterproof 190-denier polyester shell is lightweight and rugged; Weatherproofed windows; Sewn-in polyethylene floor; Center steel pole support adds durability; Factory-sealed seams for superior hold and seal; 1,000 mm polyurethane coating for excellent weather resistance; Includes stakes and black / silver pull-through guy ropes (prevents tripping in the dark!); Rain-protected ventilation in peak and multiple ground air vents for breathable comfort; Comfortable, lots of space. 6’6″ center height. Sleeps 6 people. Weighs 14 lbs., 13 ozs. Imported. Order Yours Today! Guide Gear 10×10′ Teepee Tent
You Save: $19.98 (11%)
- Freestanding three-season, two-person tent recently recognized with 2011 Backpacker Gear Guide “Killer Deal” and “Killer Value” awards
- Bathtub floor with taped seams to keep interior dry; two-pole design and color-coded fly attachment system, with instructions printed on stuff sack for quick reference
- 185T polyester rainfly with 2,000-millimeter-rated polyurethane coating, 190T polyester floor with 5,000-millimeter-rated polyurethane coating, breathable 185T polyester tent material, and 30-denier 244T nylon storage sack
- 35 square feet of main floor space and 14 square feet of vestibule space; measures 56 by 43 by 92 inches (W x H x D) when set up and 7.5 by 18 inches (W x D) packed; four-pound, 11-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
With its intuitive set-up, dual doors, and dual vestibules with even more space for the 2013 season, the Mountainsmith Morrison II 2-Person 3-Season Tent offers comfortable sleeping space for your nights in the great outdoors. Two doors allow you to enter and exit without disturbing your tent mate, and the No-See-Um mesh wall panels keep hungry alpine mosquitoes away while allowing you to enjoy rarely seen constellations and shooting stars on clear, warm nights.
You Save: $23.72 (36%)
- Lightweight backpacking/camping tent with rainfly
- Sleeps two adults with 41.25 square feet of interior space
- Trail weight of 5 pounds, 6 ounces; packed dimensions are 13 by 5 inches
- Two shock-corded fiberglass poles; 2000-millimeter PU coated polyester floor
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Designed for lightweight backpacking expeditions, the “Black Granite Series” Star-Light Tent from Stansport sleeps up to two adults with 41.25 square feet of interior space. Built for rugged terrain, the Star Light features a sturdy PU coated floor, no-see-um mesh for ventilation, and a full-coverage rainfly. With a trail weight of 5 pounds, 6 ounces, the Star Light is equipped with two shock-corded fiberglass poles and packs down to 13 by 5 inches.
- Sleep capacity: two adults
- Interior Area: 41.25 square feet
- Assembled dimensions: 90 by 66 by 44 inches (L x W x H)
- Peak Height: 44 inches
- Trail weight: 5 pounds, 6 ounces
- Packed dimensions: 13 by 5 inches
- One door
- Mesh: No-see-um
- Floor Material: 190T polyester, 2000-millimeter PU coated
- Poles: two 8.5-millimeter shock corded fiberglass poles
- Pole sections lengths: 12 inches
- Rainfly included
You Save: $20.00 (20%)
- Room for two camp pads
- Pre-assembled poles for easy 10-second setup
- Taped floor seams help keep you dry
- Multi-position rainfly for the perfect balance of protection and ventilation
- Packs up flat for easy storage
- Two storage pockets to organize your gear
- 9 ft. 2 in. x 6 ft. 6 in.
- 3 ft. 4 in. center height
Get to the fun faster with the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent. One zipped door. Folds nearly flat for convenience storage.
You Save: $46.53 (36%)
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- Great Ventilation with 2 zippered windows (in the doors) and large side mesh panels
- Weatherproof Fly with a Ridge Pole provides an Awning over each Door
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- Easy Entry with 2 Doors and “single zip operation”
The Alps Meramac 2 is a 2 person Dome tent with 2 doors and 2 windows. The Polyester Fly will keep you snug and secure. The Shockcorded Fiberglass frame is durable and easy and fast to use because it connects to the tent with all clips. All the main Fly and Floor seams are Factory sealed so you can use it right out of the bag. Both Windows have Storm Flaps so you can close them in inclement weather. And they are also Hooded by the Fly so you can keep them open, even in rain, for excellent ventilation. Having 2 doors is convenient and useful. Includes Carry bags, a Gear Loft, Stakes and Guy Ropes.Shockcorded Fiberglass frame – is strong, durable, fast and easy to use.All clip assembly is simple to set up or take down.Ridge Pole creates a protected covering over the Door Windows – can be open, even in rain, for excellent ventilation.Freestanding design is easy to set up.Lots of mesh for good ventilation.Mesh Storage Pockets to keep loose stuff organized in the tent.Side Mesh Panels create even more ventilation.Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule are sturdy and easy to grip.Post and grommet pole/tent connection.External Guy Out Loops – keep the tent stable in wind.Gear Loft included to stash stuff out of the way.Storm Flap protects Door zippers from water leakage.All carry bags, stakes included.Import.
8. Weanas® Waterproof Double Layer 4 Person 3 Season Aluminum Rod Double Skylight Outdoor Camping Tent
Sale Price: $109.99
You Save: $40.00 (27%)
- Super Classic Interior Design, Door Can Be Opened from Inside and Outside, Convenient and Comfortable. Brace Type Window, Outside the Tent Top Has Two Closeable Ventilation Skylight, Easy to Use
- Close the Outer Layer, It Can Be Used as Storage Room for Shoes and Backpack. Outer Door Curtain Can Be Rolled Up and Fixed With Buckle, Easy to Use
- Professional waterproof fabric, stub adhesive. By a professional water testing, waterproof index is over 4000mm. Wind proof by strong skeleton with the tent nails. SPF proof by special UV coating and breathable nylon. Good ventilation cycle system.
- Easy to install. One person can install the tent easily and quickly. With high-strength aluminum poles, lightweight and it can stand high pressure.
- Suitable for 3 to 4 people use in 3 seasons.
Thank you for choosing Weanas tent, we hope it bring you great usage experience. Weanas aims to provide the best products and service for you and make your life more convenient. To ensure what you received works in good condition, all the products we sold out have passed strict quality test.
Easy to install. One person can install the tent easily and quickly. With high-strength aluminum poles, lightweight and it can stand high pressure.
– Lashing design, easily rolled up, used for fixing aluminum pole and external tent.
– Tent door uses two-way zipper, both sides can be tighten, especially add the door curtain pull clasp, more convenient and durable.
– Two sides of the ventilation windows can be closed or open freely, it can maintain ventilation in the tent.
– The tent has wind ropes fixed all around, it can effectively windproof.
- Minimum weight is 1.54 kg/3 lb. 7 oz.; two Fast & Light options from .97 kg/2 lb. 2 oz.
- Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Two large StayDry doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack
FEATURES of the MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Tent Redesigned to become the most livable ultralight tent available Ultralight design has a minimum weight of 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz Two Fast and Light options offer a minimum weight starting at 0.97 kg /2 lb 2 oz Maximum head and elbow room throughout tent Two large side-entry vestibules to store gear for each hiker Two large StayDry doors with built-in rain gutters. Neat. Adaptable and cross-ventilating rainfly Adjustable rainfly features a roll-up vestibule and optional stargazer view Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips allow for super easy setup Ultra-compact compression stuff sack for efficient packing Compression stuff sack includes a pull handle Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry door and vestibule Side entry zipper orientation Rainfly kickstand vent Light gray rainfly color is neutral and light Adjustable integrated stake-out loops Lightweight reflective guy-outs Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams Durashield-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Tent Fast and Light Minimum Weight (without footprint): 2 lbs 2 oz / 970 g Fast and Light Minimum Weight (with footprint): 2 lbs 10 oz / 1.19 kg Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz / 1.54 kg Packed Weight: 3 lbs 13 oz / 1.72 kg Body Weight: 1 lbs 4 oz / 570 g Rainfly Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz / 550 g Frame Weight: 15 oz / 420 g Floor Area: 29 square feet / 2.7 square meters Vestibule Area: 17.5 square feet (8.75 8.75) / 1.62 square meters (0.81 0.81) Tent Volume: 43 cubic feet / 1217 liters Vestibule Volume: 17 cubic feet (8.5 8.5) / 481 liters (240.5) 240.5) Interior Peak Height: 39″ / 100 cm Packed Size: 18″ x 6″ / 46 x 15 cm Number of Doors: 2 Freestanding Number of Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL Number of Stakes: 6 MSR MiniGroundhog Also Includes: 2 guy cords, 2 aluminum cord adjusters Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop
List Price: $169.95
You Save: $21.67 (13%)
- Packaged Weight: 4lb 14 oz
- Tent Cube: designed
- Backpacking friendly compact polding poles
- Roll top cube carry bag
- Taped seams
If you’ve ever lain awake in your tent on a sweltering night, then the Kelty Salida 2-Person 3-Season Tent has your name written all over it. The Salida’s mesh walls provide you with plenty of fresh air so you don’t baste in your own sweat, while the waterproof fly (which has a roomy vestibule, by the way) is easy enough to put on that you can go to sleep under the stars and throw it on in a hot minute if it starts to drizzle. Setting the Salida up is simple, too, seeing as it only uses two DAC Pressfit poles and has color-coded clips to prevent confusion. Guyout points provide some easy reinforcement if you’re looking for more space, while internal pockets hold your gear, and roof loops hold a gear loft if you pick one up. Even the Tent Cube storage bag is thoughtfully designed, so you’ll be able to pack up the Salida, which weighs under 4. 5 pounds, quickly and get back on the trail in no time flat.
Copyright 2016 Top Best Selling