Large Family Camping Tents Best Sellers
Fortunately, there are all kinds of tents for weekend car campers, Everest expeditions, and everything in-between. In general, it’s wise to choose a tent that’s designed to withstand the worst possible conditions you think you’ll face. Ask yourself how many people you’d like to fit in your fabric hotel now and in the future.
You Save: $115.00 (52%)
- Cabin design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they’re open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec(TM) System – patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip(TM) Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 16 ft. x 7 ft.
- 6 ft. 2 in. center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman 8-Person Montana Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains-even when they’re open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once-reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit 3 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
You Save: $73.39 (29%)
- 8-person family dome tent with attached screen room
- Made of weather-repellent polyester with polyurethane coating
- Full mesh roof option; double-staked Power corners for stability
- Screened area functions as sun room or second sleeping room
- Measures 16 x 6.5 x 11 feet (W x H x D); weighs 27.3 pounds
Spacious and weather-resistant, the Wenzel Klondike 16-by-11-foot family dome tent sleeps up to eight people in its two rooms, making it ideal for large families or smaller families with lots of gear. The tent is taller than most other tents at 6.5 feet, letting campers stand up straight while inside. In addition, the tent includes an attached screen room that keeps bugs out and lets breezes in. The screened room functions as a sun shelter on bright days, a picnic room when mosquitoes are nearby, or a nap room during lazy afternoons. You can also zip up the walls of the screen room to create a secondary sleeping area. And campers will love the tent’s full mesh roof option, which delivers plenty of ventilation throughout the evening, and the double-staked Power Corners, which increase the tent’s stability in high winds.
The Klondike is made of rugged, weather-repellent Weather Armor polyester with a polyurethane coating for reliability, helping it keep water out and warmth in. The tent also includes double-stitched, lap-felled seams throughout the body, providing a shingle effect against water. Other features include a fiberglass frame, a removable fly, two hanging pockets for easy-access items, and a storage duffel.
- Base: 16 by 11 feet
- Center height: 78 inches
- Eave height: 61 inches
- Interior space: 98 square feet + 60-square-foot screened room
- Sleeps: 8
- Door: Inverted T-style, interior flex style
- Floor: Welded polyethylene
- Frame: Fiberglass
- Pegs: Steel and plastic
- Carrying weight: 27.3 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
You Save: $117.55 (39%)
- Patented hinged door for quick access in or out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- WeatherTec System – patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Easy setup with color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves
- 17 x 9 ft., fits 10 people or 3 queen airbeds
- 6 ft. 8 in. center height, room to stand and move
- 1-year limited warranty
Easily holds up to 10 people. Durable TC fabric construction. Waterproof WeatherTec System.
You Save: $80.00 (24%)
- Easy assembly; Free-standing 3 pole design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights; Easy set up with unique hub design; Steel stakes included
- Wall divider for two rooms; Two large doors allow easy entry into either room individually; Great ventilation; Six windows; Mesh storage pockets
- 150D polyester oxford floor with 2000mm coating; 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut; Guy ropes included
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection; Extra large zippers on doors; Straight side walls allow more room for cots
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent; Base Size: 10′ x 15′; Center: 7’3 (H); Tent Area: 150 sq. ft.; Total Weight: 30 lbs. 11 oz.; Packed Size: 12″ x 30″
The Big Horn has all the features you will need to enjoy your campout even when the conditions are extreme. It was designed and built to last and protect you from all the weather you encounter. Even if your weather conditions are mild, you’ll still be able to enjoy the added features the Big Horn provides. Included in the Big Horn are extra tall center heights allow you to stand up. Wall dividers to create two rooms. The 150D oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. The tent is a free standing three pole design with fiberglass poles and two large doors which allow for easy entry into either room individually. The full coverage 75D 185T Polyester fly buckles on for extra strength and adjustability and will protect you from the elements, even under the nastiest conditions. The fly and floor seams are factory sealed to give you the best weather protection. Included: Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, Steel Stakes, Mesh Storage Pockets, Guy Ropes and Tent Bag. Browning Camping SKU#: 5795011.
You Save: $40.00 (19%)
- Sleeps 8, with a footprint of 15 by 12 feet with a 72-inch center height
- Fully screened front porch keeps the bugs out
- 4 large windows for maximum ventilation
- Designed for easy set-up
- Weathered system is guaranteed to keep you dry
Coleman Evanston screened tent has exclusive weather-tec system. Fully screened front porch area, keeps you dry. Modified dome structure, easy to transport and set up. Ideal for family car campers, scout leaders, & extended camping excursions. Insta-clip attachments for easy setup. Pin-and-Ring design with continuous pole sleeves.
You Save: $220.01 (55%)
Guide Gear Teepee Tents are the “peak” of camping comfort! You SAVE BIG BUCKS! Ageless design meets contemporary convenience. Teepee-style Tents from Guide Gear may look old fashioned, but don’t be fooled! A host of modern features make these shelters much more than bare-bones slumber shacks! Constructed of heavy-duty, lightweight, waterproofed polyester to brilliantly weather wind and precipitation. Timeless peak-style construction affords loads and loads of interior room. Covered mesh windows allow air to circulate, keeping your camp fresh. Bring the Guide Gear Teepee Tent on your next outdoor adventure, and you’ll sleep soundly knowing you saved BIG money! Peak Performance: Waterproof 190-denier polyester shell is lightweight and rugged; Weatherproofed windows; Sewn-in polyethylene floor; Center steel pole support adds durability; Factory-sealed seams for superior hold and seal; 1,000 mm polyurethane coating for excellent weather resistance; Includes stakes and black / silver pull-through guy ropes (prevents tripping in the dark!); Rain-protected ventilation in peak and multiple ground air vents for breathable comfort; Generous 9’9″ center height. Sleeps 10-12 people. Weighs 21 lbs., 4 ozs. Imported. Order Yours Today! Guide Gear 18×18′ Teepee Tent
You Save: $39.96 (21%)
- Spacious dome tent that sleeps up to 10-Person
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame with pin-and-ring system for easy setup
- Large mesh roof vents and windows provide excellent ventilation
- 2 large D-style doors; patented hooped fly frame adds rain protection
- Stow ‘n’ Go duffel system; measures 18 x 6.3 x 10 feet (W x H x D)
Mountain Trails Grand Pass 2 Room Family Dome Tent sleeps 9 to 10 people comfortably ina 170 square foot tent area. Base size is 18ft x 10ft x 76″ center height. Features our shockcorded fiberglass frame with pin and ring system for quick set-up, back to back Dutch “D” style doors for easy entry and exit, large mesh roof vents and windows for excellent ventilation, and welded polyethylene floor and mud matts included to help keep your tent clean. Divider curtain to separate tent into 2 rooms for your added privacy. Enjoy the hooped fly frame for additional stability and rain protection. This tent has our integrated Stow-n-go duffel system that simplifies set-up, take-down and storage. Tent stakes and pole packet unrolls with tent – Fold labels for easy take-down with wrap becoming mud mat. Attached duffel wraps around rolled tent and secures with elastic bands.
- Base: 18 by 10 feet
- Center height: 76 inches
- Interior space: 170 square feet
- Sleeps: 10
- Door: 2 D-style
- Windows: Polyester mesh
- Floor: Welded polyethylene
- Frame: Shock-corded fiberglass
8. 3 Room Cabin Tent,16×16. Sleeps 12, Poles Pre-attached, 2 Min. To Set Up, Fits 3 Queen Airbeds. Includes a Carry Bag, Stakes, Rainfly. Free Standing Frame Design. No Assembly Required. Perfect for Family Camping Trips. Large Front Awning.
- 16′ x 16′ instant cabin tent
- Sleeps 12
- Fits 3 queen airbeds
- Sets up in under 2 minutes
- 7 fully closeable windows
The Ozark Trail 12 Person Instant Cabin Tent sets up in under two minutes! This 12-person tent requires no assembly because the poles are pre-attached to the tent; just unfold and extend. This three-room, cabin-style tent has large windows on all sides and room to stand up. It features a large front awning for relaxing under the shade. In addition, it comfortably fits three queen airbeds or up to 12 campers in sleeping bags on the floor. Two internal room dividers allow you to create separate sleeping and living spaces. Keep cool with the oversized ground vent that also fits an air conditioner.
- Large yet practical and comfortable, the Tahoe Gear Glacier is perfect for all groups or families, great for daytime or night.
- Generous 7′ center and wall height allow campers to move easily throughout the tent
- Durable 1200mm polyester tent body is great for getting out in the warm or cool weather
- Large windows zip completely shut for sleeping and open for use as a screen room on those comfortable days and evenings
- Fly canopy extends out over the door for extra coverage, and includes guy ropes on each side for securing tent in windy weather
Explore the great outdoors and setup camp with ease in the new Tahoe Gear Glacier Tent. Great for comfortably sleeping up to 12 or 14, the Glacier is ideal for a night with the family or a longer excursion. Enjoy day time in the airy, open screen room or a few restful hours in the separate master suite area. Equipped with easy setup poles, stakes, guy ropes, and rain fly for unexpected weather, this tent is ready to help you take on your next vacation or outdoor adventure.
- •3-room tent
- •No assembly required: poles pre-attached to tent
- •Sets up in under 2 minutes
- •2 room dividers included
- •Measures: 20′ x 10′
Ozark Trail 10 Person 3-room Instant Cabin Tent sets up in under two minutes! This 10-person tent requires no assembly because the poles are pre-attached to the tent – just unfold and extend. This three-room, cabin-style tent has large windows on all sides. It will comfortably fit two queen airbeds or up to 10 campers in sleeping bags on the floor. The provided room divider allows you to create separate sleeping and living spaces.
Copyright 2015 Top Best Selling