Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer / Countertop-Mounted Plastic Spiralizer Basic incl. 3 Different Blades Made of Stainless Steel
Price: $25.06 & FREE Shipping. Details
You Save: $2.63 (9%)
| Try Fast, Free Shipping
- This intelligently designed kitchen tool saves time as one can easily and quickly slice and spiralize large quantities of fruit & vegetables instead of using a knife to cut them individually
- The Paderno vegetables cutter features 3 different blades: A straight blade to create ribbons & accordion cuts and 2 julienne blades (1/8″ and 1/4″) to create vegetable strands and zucchini noodles
- The kitchen gadget is very robust & durable, made of heavy-duty BPA-free ABS plastic, and can be mounted to any clean & non-porous surface with absolute ease due to its powerful suction base
- This vegetable spiralizer was most often recommended as the best by publications and networks, including Food and Wine, Oprah Magazine and Food Network / Components are dishwasher-safe
- Items delivered: 1 x Spiral vegetables slicer by Paderno World Cuisine / 1 x Straight blade (1/8 in) / 2 x Julienne blade (1/8 in & 1/4 in)
Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer
The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are con-
structed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful
suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries.
- Mounts to countertop with ease due to its strong suctioning base
- Unit is made of BPA-free ABS plastic
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Easy-to-clean – components are dishwasher-safe
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 8.8 in (30.5 x 15.2 x 22.3 cm)
- Weight: 1 pound (450 g)
Simple to use:Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side).
Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use
one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand. Your vegetable or fruit can mea-
sure up to 10 inches long and 7 inches thick, and must be at least 1/2 inch thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are
zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples.
Paderno World CuisineFounded in 1925 under the name of “Alluminio Paderno” and specialised in the production of aluminium pots and pans for the household,
today Paderno is a leading international brand in the manufacture and sale of professional cookware and kitchen items for the restaurant
and hospitality industry.