Die Cutting And Embossing Machines Best Sellers
Machines for making your own invitations, decorations, banners, favors, home decor, personalized gifts, scrap booking or custom apparel. They will cut paper, iron on, adhesive vinyl, leather, fabric and card stock.
You Save: $40.00 (33%)
- Newest model Big Shot with Extended Multipurpose Platform and Powder Blue & Teal design
- Portable shape-cutting and embossing roller-style machine accommodates a wide range of crafting materials from paper to fabric
- Works with almost the entire Sizzix product library, as well as other die-cutting and embossing tools
- Includes new extended multipurpose platform and a pair of standard cutting pads
- Measures approximately 14-1/4 by 12-3/8 by 6-5/8 inches
Presenting a brand new look for the Big Shot. With a swirl of powder blue-and-teal colors and the Sizzix logo bursting out brightly, this updated version of the classic Big Shot Machine offers plenty of stylish appeal with the same versatility of working with the entire Sizzix product library (with the exception of Big Pro dies) – which includes our smallest dies to our big 6″ wide plastic-backed treasures and embossing tools. If that wasn’t big enough, this portable roller machine cuts and embosses many different materials. Create your own one-of-a-kind cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, home decor, fashion, altered art, quilting and much more. (To ensure compatibility, always check machine and accessory requirements. Machine accessories may be sold separately.) Included with the new Big Shot are a pair of Standard Cutting Pads and the adjustable EXTENDED Multipurpose Platform, which gives you more access to more creative options than ever. Use the extended platform and gain instant compatibility to the entire library of Sizzix embossing tools and non-steel-rule dies, including Sizzles Decorative Strip dies. And because of its extended size, the new platform offers more area to create multiple projects at once. It makes all makes all Sizzix components thinner than a Big Die compatible with the Big Shot and even works with other brands’ dies and embossing tools. The diagrams on the Extended Multipurpose Platform offer easy guidelines about how to make the perfect Sizzix sandwich. Regularly a 39.99 value, the extended platform is included with the new powder blue-and-teal Big Shot – so there’s never been a better time to be a Big Shot. Big Shot measures approximately 14 1/4″ x 12 3/8″ x 6 5/8″ and features a 3-year limited warranty. Construction: Solid core steel rollers, anybody cast roller housing, solid steel gears, ABS plastic exterior. With the Sizzix Big Shot, the only limit is your own imagination – now that’s a big deal, even for a Big Shot.
You Save: $74.96 (22%)
- This bundle includes a New Silhouette CAMEO, 2 12″x12″ cutting mats, 2 cutting blades, a Silhouette Pick Me Up tool, a Silhouette Metallic Sketch Pen Pack, and a $25 download card for the Silhouette Design Store.
- The Silhouette CAMEO is an electronic cutting machine that can cut a variety of materials (from vinyl to fabric) up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.
- This model improves upon its predecessor with a responsive touchscreen, a handy on-unit cross cutter, and built in accessory storage.
- The CAMEOs Print & Cut feature lets you cut precisely around designs and images you have printed on your home printer. Perfect for making stickers, printed iron ons, and much more.
- The CAMEO includes Silhouette Studio, an easy to use but powerful program which allows you to create your own designs using your own fonts and images with your CAMEO.
The Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine can cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, cardstock, fabric, heat transfer material, and so much more. With the included Silhouette Studio software, you’re able to create and cut your own designs and use the fonts already installed on your computer. There are also tens of thousands of great designs available through the ever-growing Silhouette Online Store.
The Silhouette CAMEO is an electronic cutting machine for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12″ wide and 10 feet long.
You Save: $80.00 (27%)
- Cuts the widest variety of materials (50+)
- Upload and cut your own designs FREE – including SVG files
- No cartridges required (but cartridge compatible)
- Free and easy software – no paid upgrades required
- $100 Value of Images and Projects included
The Cricut Explore is an electronic cutting system that blends with Cricut Design Space, the free online design software, to help you make polished DIY projects. Create by using the hundreds of ready-to-make projects, the 50,000+ images from the Cricut library or by uploading your own images for free.
Cricut’s precision cutting technology allows you to cut up to 50+ materials- from velum to paper to leather, more than any other electronic cutting machine. The Print then Cut feature allows you to print full color images with Cricut Design Space and your printer, then cut them out flawlessly with your Cricut Explore machine.
You Save: $50.00 (17%)
- Electronic cutting machine for DIY crafts and projects
- Built-in Bluetooth for uwireless cutting with your PC, Mac, or iPad
- Design here, there, and everywhere with free cloud-based apps for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Upload and cut your own images FREE
- Cut a wide variety of materials from paper to iron-on to adhesive vinyl – even leather!
Say goodbye to unnecessary cords and create more space to work on your projects. With the Cricut Design Space software system, send your projects wirelessly to the Cricut Explore Air machine for cutting.
There are so many ways you can create with Cricut Explore Air. Design with the 50,000+ images, projects, and fonts in the Cricut Image Library, or upload your own images and fonts for free. You’ll be amazed at how often you can use this incredible tool. Make party invitations, decorations, and favors. Create seasonal home décor or personalize wedding gifts. Add embellishments to your favorite photo memories. Turn ordinary items into beautiful, personalized pieces that let you say, “I made it.”
You Save: $59.22 (30%)
- Cuts a variety of materials including: cardstock, fabric, heat transfer material, transparencies, paper, vellum, adhesive vinyland magnet paper
- Free Mac and PC compatible software included
- 10 dollars download card included
- 50 exclusive digital designs
The Silhouette Portrait is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more, up to 8 inches wide and 10 feet long. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials.
Use the included design software to cut any font on your computer, download shapes from the Silhouette Online Store, or draw your own designs.
You Save: $32.48 (36%)
- Comes with all necessary cutting pads you need to get started
- User manual
- Bonus embossing folder: simple flower
- Cricut Cuttlebug accepts the dies you already own
- Cricut Cuttlebug loves the materials you love, freeing you to cut and emboss from a wide range of crafting materials.
- Compact fold-n-store profile allows storage in less space than other leading machines
- With a built-in pop-up handle, the Cricut Cuttlebug goes wherever you find inspiration
- Box contents include: Cricut Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser, 1 A Spacer, 2 B Cutting Pads, instruction booklet and 1 5×7 flower embossing folder
Watch your creativity take shape! Using unique rolling technology, the Cricut Cuttlebug machine can cut shapes, emboss shapes, or cut and then emboss shapes to add texture and dimension to your latest creative endeavors. Combine Cricut Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders to easily create inspired, professional-quality designs for scrapbooking, school projects, home decor, and more.
You Save: $100.95 (20%)
- Worlds first home and hobby cutting machine with a 300 DPI built-in scanner. Scan virtually anything – from a handmade drawing to your most cherished family photo.
- No more design cartridges or PC required. With over 600+ built-in designs and the ability to scan virtually anything, your creative freedom is no longer limited!
- Large, color LCD touch screen with on-screen editing capabilities such as rotating, welding, resizing and organizing. 11.7 inch wide scanning and cutting area to accommodate large projects.
- Easy to use right out of the box with a limited set up time and user-friendly interface. Designed specifically with fabric cutting in mind. Cuts fabric with ease!
- ScanNCut Canvas, the cloud based web application easily converts .SVG files to .FCM files. It is free and easy to register! Go to https://scanncutcanvas.brother.com. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
No more design cartridges. No PC required. ScanNCut will forever change the way you think about cutting machines. Welcome to a whole new world of innovation, with the world’s first home and hobby cutting machine that comes with the magic of a built-in scanner…a built-in scanner that will revolutionize the way you craft and create! Only ScanNCut can take an image, photo or hand drawn sketch, scan it, and allow you to precisely cut the shapes or outlines you want. With its breakthrough built-in scanner, ScanNCut raises your creativity and skill set, allowing you to create a signature project that is yours alone. Now the only thing limiting your cutting creativity is your imagination.
List Price: $1,299.00
You Save: $783.05 (60%)
- This machine employs an USB port and thus can be connected to your laptop or desktop. By the support of included software, MoshiDraw, this machine can work well with multiple graphic formats including EMF/JPG/PLT/WMF. MoshiDraw has the ability of both NewlySeal and NewlyDraw and so it can be employeed in both carving and cutting works.
- This machine is suitable to seal engraving, advertisement, art gift, garment, leather, toy, building upholster, computerized embroidery, packing and printing, paper product, garments sampling, large width tailoring, shoemaking, furniture, industry, craftwork, nameplates decorations, woodcut and other industries.
- USB Port to Computer.MoshiDraw Software Included. MoshiDraw has the ability of both NewlySeal and NewlyDraw and so it can be employeed in both carving and cutting works. . Adopt Japan imported mainboard and chip which can control the engraving more precise.
- Adopt Germany imported bearing and high accuracy stepping belt which not only make the engraving more precise, also make the machine life time twice to three times than ordinary CO2 LASER Engraver. The reinforced and thickened machine body make transportation absolutely to be safer and longer life time. Built the heat dispersed fan to reduce all electronic component’s temperature. Thus lengthen electronic component’s life and the higher technical volatility.
- This brand new DC-KIII CO2 laser engraver is equipped with one 40W water cooling laser tube, high precise stepping motors, high quality control board.The Computerized Mini Laser Engraving and Cutting Machine is suitable for various materials, such as bamboo piece, double-color planks, boulder, horns, leather, crystal, wood, organic plastic, abrics, paper ,film, canvas , Acrylic and Plastics. If you want to make sure this laser engraver will engrave on a certain item or cut a certain item, you are welcome to send me a sample of that item and I will test it for you. Just email me for details
- Cut paper and fabric
- Excellent for sewing, crafting
- Box becomes storage case with handle
- Suitable for cutting paper, felt, oilcloth, fleece, cotton, lightweight wools and more
- The box becomes a storage case with handle
- Cut paper and fabric easily, and with precision, for sewing and crafting projects; great for scrapbooking and paper crafts;
- Cutting is done by pressure between drum and blade, not by sharpness, this makes our blades last longer than traditional rotary cutter blades;
- Machine blades for pinking and straight cutting are included; other blades available are: large wave blade, small wave blade, deckle blade, perforating blade, and scallop blade
Rotary Cutting Machine. An innovative machine for cutting strips of fabric and paper. Great tool for all your recycling and repurposing projects. Cut strips to use for scrapbooking; quilting; sewing; rug hooking; fabric weaving; fabric knitting and crochet and more. Ideal for cutting straight strips to be used in the Bias Tape Machine (sold separately). The cutting blades are made of forged steel and cut by pressure on a drum not by sharpness which dramatically lengthens the durability of the blades. Features a foot pedal similar to a sewing machine for operation; an adjustable guide for cutting strips from 1/2in to 2-1/2 wide. This package contains one compact machine measuring only 4-3/8x9x5inches; two blades; one straight and wave; removable power cord (UL Listed E155176); a shield around the blade; and foot peddle operation.
- Connect by Bluetooth or USB
- Includes 1 cutting mats, a red paper blade, a blue plastic blade, 1 yellow fabric blade, 2 pens, a pen holder , and a blade holder | Connect by Bluetooth or USB.
- Zing can cut everything from vinyl to rhinestone rubber, from paper to chipboard, from thin cotton fabric to stiffened felt | KNK Zing is your open source creation solution! No need to waste money on cartridges.
- 14″ cutting width; Machine Dimentions 4.75″ tall, 6.25″ deep and less than two feet wide | Extremely Compact: At 4.75″ tall, 6.25″ deep and less than two feet wide, the KNK Zing offers a cutting width of 14″ in the least amount of space
- Weight’ 12.1 lbs, LED laser Print and cut alignment | Now with ZingSpeak: All adjustable settings + Move control can be controlled by voice | Now with 3 wheels, allowing users to cut 12″ and 4″ vinyl without the need for a cutting mat
KNK Zing is the most efficient way to design and cut through any number of materials! The KNK Klic-N-Kut Zing can cut a larger range of materials – vinyl, cardstock, fabric, thin chipboard, rhinestone rubber, craft plastic and much more! This great machine performs quick and precise print-and-cuts with built-in laser alignment. Bundled with Make The Cut software, featuring a simplified interface, the KNK Zing is the easiest computer-connected cutter to learn and use. And now you can connect using Bluetooth! With over 30 years of experience, Accugraphics used their knowledge to develop a new product that incorporates the newest electronics with quieter motors, faster speeds, higher force and the widest cutting area of any cutter. Max cutting width: 14inches Max cutting length: Unlimited Max width of accepted material: 18″ Max Cutting Force: 750 Grams Number of force settings: 160 Max Speed: 700mm per second Number of speed settings: 20 Connectivity: USB Print and Cut alignment type: LED laser Number of pinch feed wheels: 2 Bladeholder seat (Jaw): Fully adjustable up to 7/8″ Machine dimensions (width x height x depth): 23.5″ x 4.75″ x 6.25″ Machine weight: 12.1 lbs Shipping weight: 17.5 lbs Shipping dimensions: 30in x 12in x 11in.
Copyright 2015 Top Best Selling